Thursday, March 17, 2022

Shamrocks Card with Sunday Stamps Sketch #278

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I'm feeling blessed and happy to share my third card with the same great image from Cricut Image Set "Celebrate with Flourish".  (The other two can be found here and here.)  This time I used the fabulous sketch from Sunday Stamps.  The background paper is Mint, the shamrocks are Clover and the sparkly shamrock backgrounds are Gold Holographic Poster Board.


I made a second card substituting Deck the Palms paper for the Mint Cardstock and changing the Lumen (Simon Says Stamp) embossing folder to a Flourish embossing folder (Cuttlebug).  Which one do you like better?


Here is the fabulous Sunday Stamps sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into Color Dare Challenge #487 "Shades of Green".


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.




11 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Marie, thank you for sharing your St. Patrick's Day card with us at Double Trouble! You did indeed "Bring on the Green"!!! -Donna

Alyson Mayo said...

How cute - I like the holographic inserts on the shamrocks! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

Heather said...

Ah ha! Perfect timing, Marie! Love these shamrocks with their little gold curl - very festive! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Stef Perry said...

A fun CAS St. Paddy's day card, with a bit of special glitz with the elements on the shamrocks. Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

It's funny when I make one card I may make several cuts to see which one I like better and then throw the rest in the stash for later use, which hardly ever gets used. I like how you do more than one card with just a change from one to the other, and they are both unique and pretty. Thanks for sharing your cards with us at Double Trouble and Color Dare.

Cat Nowak said...

Great interpretation of the sketch and I love the shamrocks! Thank you for playing with us at Color Dare and Heart 2 Heart!

Melanie R said...

Those shamrocks are so playful and fun, Marie! I like that you inserted the holographic feature - great idea. I like your interpretation of the sketch as well. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #105.

Kellianne said...

A great take on that sketch with those shamrocks! And it fits our challenge at Double Trouble great too! Thanks for playing! ;)

Melanie R said...

And thank you for joining the challenge fun at Color My Heart Color Dare #487.

Susan Renshaw said...

What lovely shamrock cuts - I love the holographic flourishes.
Thanks for sharing with Color Dare!

Savyakala by Asha said...

love the holographic flourishes. thank you for participating in color dare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...