Sunday, August 22, 2021

Color Bursts and Paper Garden Stamp for Tuesday Morning Sketch #619

 I finally put this sparkly purple Color Burst panel to use in this birthday card.  The Paper Garden (retired CTMH) stamped image was white embossed and the die cut sentiment is from Honey Bee Bitty Buzzwords and Antique Gold Shimmer Paper.


I added a few 1/4" hole punched holes as extra accents.


My card layout was loosely based on this Tuesday Morning Sketch:

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:                               Seize the Birthday--Option--Sea                                                           Creative Cottage #143--No Patterned Paper                                         Sweet Stampers Challenge #59--Die Cuts and Punches                       Sparkles Forum #143--Monochromatic

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



7 comments:

Debbie said...

So pretty! I love the shimmer of the embossing!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

What a great technique card! Thank you so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Lindsey said...

Very pretty! Love all the shimmer and shine. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

Nancy said...

This one of my very favorite shades of purple and then you add shimmer and it's a home run! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

Heike said...

Eine sehr schöne Karte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.

LG Heike

Kuni said...

Lovely card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Cazro said...

A lovely card, I do like that technique, one of my favourites. Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles Monthly, we look forward to you visiting us again. Caz. DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...