Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Scandinavian Folk Art Hello Card with Atlantic Hearts Sketch #417

 Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog post!  This week our sketch features several panels and a banner to spark your creativity.  My card features stamps from the Close to My Heart April Stamp of the Month Called Scandinavian Folk Art along with Mix-In paper from May-June 2020, Sapphire Cardstock and Grape Cardstock.  The images were stamped in Versamark Ink and Grape Ink and then clear embossed to give it a nice glossy look.


Here is our fabulous sketch for you to play with this week.  Our challenge is open until Sunday, April 25 and you can link up your creation here:



I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
      Incy Wincy Designs--Colors of Spring or Wet or Dry Embossing
      Always Fun #210--Anything Goes
      Make My Monday #146--Checks or Plaids

***Special Note--There is a Stamptacular Sale going on through the end of April with loads of Close to My Heart stamp sets at a discount.  You can check it out here.***


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



      


 


7 comments:

Pamela said...

Love the color combination you did with the challenge of Plaid/Check with MMM, thank you for playing along!

maria f. said...

I really like all things Scandi so I love your card.

Maria Valente said...

Love all the elements you included on your card, it's beautiful! So glad you joined us for our Make My Monday challenge.
Hugs

lichazul said...

Great combinación of colors,. congrats 👏💐 hugs and good vibes

Allisa said...

Such a great way to use the Stamp of the Month, love your color choices!

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Dawn Phillips said...

A very pretty card. I love purple. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...