Monday, November 9, 2020

Seasons in Motion for November Joyful Stars Blog Hop

 Welcome back to another Joyful Stars Blog Hop! We are a group of Close to My Heart consultants who share something each month on the 9th and at 9PM EST. If you are coming from Joyce Gough's blog you are on the right track. (The complete lineup is on Joyce's blog in case you get lost.) Have fun being inspired! 




Close to my Heart has another promotion that features animated cards.  They are so much fun to make!  This time the Seasons in Motion bundle contains dies to create the animated window and focal panel insert.  

Card #1:
 

Colors used:  Blue Belle and Bluebird.  I'm entering this card into the Heart2Heart Blue Belle challenge, and Dream Valley challenges to use Dies.

I loved the scalloped edge of the panel so I made another card and I covered up the animation window with a 3" x 3" image from a few years ago just to give you an idea of how else this thin cut die could be used.

Card #2:

The colors used are Ruby and Evergreen.  The woodgrain background is from Spruced Up Paper.  I'm entering this card into the Try it on Tuesday Traditional Christmas colors.

Here is the Seasons in Motion Bundle:  (some elements can be purchased separately)






Now it's time to head over to Joyce Houck's blog --I'm sure you'll be inspired by what she has to share.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.





6 comments:

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

So beautiful! Love how that pretty scalloped card front can be used in other ways too! Thanks for sharing your creative card designs! :)

Betty Locco said...

Adorable hot cocoa card!

Helen said...

Such beautiful Christmas cards, especially the one using traditional Christmas colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday!

Brandi said...

Fabulous cards! I love them! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Joan said...

Lovely cards

Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday challenge

Joan

Cat Nowak said...

Great cards! I love the blue belle one! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...