Sunday, April 26, 2020

Monochromatic Hello Card for Freshly Made Sketch #432

Freshly Made Sketches provide wonderful opportunities for creativity and I'm glad I found the time this week to play along.  I used very old Close to My Heart B & T paper in Ocean and a current sentiment stamp from Say it in Style.  The focal circle is Foil Acetate from Cricut which I've had in my stash for several years.  The greeting was stamped in Versamark and Ocean Ink and embossed with Polysparkle Tinsel Embossing Powder (all retired CTMH).


Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
    Addicted to Stamps and More--Anything Goes
    Crafter's Castle--Anything Goes
    Di's Digi Challenge--Die Cuts or Punches

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

2 comments:

Amy O said...

I love the beautiful color and touch of sparkle on this pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Super way to use that acetate! What a fun card. So happy to see you this week at FMS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...