Monday, February 3, 2020

Numbered Birthday Card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch #354

I'm back on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Design Team!  I've taken about 2 years off from being on any Design Team due to a relocation and numerous things to do to take care of things.  I'm settled now and am ready to undertake Design Team responsibilities.  I've been playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge since its very beginning and I'm happy to be back.

My card today is for a very special young lady whose favorite color is purple having a milestone birthday.


     Adventure Fundamentals from 2017
    Sapphire Card Stock
    Sapphire Ink
    Casual Expressions stamp (retired)

The shimmery white paper is from the Paper Cut.

Here is our fabulous sketch this week:

No photo description available.

This week's challenge ends Sunday evening, February 9.  I hope you get a chance to play along here.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...