Sunday, March 3, 2019

Try Stampin' on Tuesday #396 Cards

The Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge #396 is about to close and I'm glad to be able to post these two cards using Close to My Heart So Much Happy Paper, Wordfetti StampsLove Blossoms, Clover Ink, Candy Apple Red Ink and White Ribbon.



Which card do you like best?

Here's the fabulous Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch that inspired my card layouts:


There is a new promotion just announced by Close to My Heart!  It's a "BOGO 50% off Paper Party" and you can find out about it here. (The pretty patterned paper from the above cards is available with this promotion).

BOGO Paper Party

I'm also entering this card into the following card challenges:
     Inkspirational--Use Your Stash

     A Bit More Time to Craft--Anything Goes
     Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge--
           Anything Goes      Creative Sketchy Challenge--Ribbon or Lace



Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

4 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Marie, smart move to use both sides of you pattern paper to create two cards. I like them BOTH! Thank you for sharing your beautiful spring-like cards with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

Diana Soling said...

Lovely card. I like how you used the patterned paper as your image/elements. Both sentiments work great with these! Thanks for joining us at TSOT!

Krafty Kaylin said...

what a fun bright card. thanks for joining us at TSOT!

Catie Cuddles said...

Love your bright card. Great use of the sketch.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting?
Catherine x DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...