Monday, May 21, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #265 with Beautiful Friendship Paper

Beautiful Friendship is a beautiful paper pack from Close to My Heart and I'm using it with this fabulous sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch #65.



I've added some Bashful Pearls, Bashful card stock and Glitz Glitter Gel on the floral piece.  The new Stitched Circles Thin Cuts were used to cut the circles.  The greeting is from February's Stamp of the Month called "Sunny Thoughts".  It was stamped with Sapphire pigment ink and clear embossed.

Here is the wonderful sketch I followed:


We hope you will find the time to join the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge which ends Monday night May 27.  Please be sure to check out our challenge blog on Wednesday when the rest of the fabulous Design Team will be posting their projects to inspire you.

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
    Always Fun Challenges--Anything Goes
    Cards in Envy--Follow a Sketch
    Whoopsy Daisy--Anything Goes 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

3 comments:

gransliltreasures said...

Thank you for joining us at http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/
Lovely card
Hugs
Denise DT XX

2craftykaties said...

I LOVE your card! It is always a good idea to have a few thank you cards on hand. I also LOVE the sketch! I have entered a few times with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges for challenge #59 "Anything Goes"!

~DT Katie
2craftykaties.blogspot.com

Nancy Frustaci said...

Beautiful card, I love everything about this from the little pearls to your colour combination. Awesome Thanks for playing along with us over at Cards in Envy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...