Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #247 3 Ways

Have you been inspired to create something using this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch yet?  I created 3 cards off this one fabulous sketch!  The first card uses recycled cellophane under a window panel I created in Design Space with Close to My Heart colors Pomegranate and Bashful.


This picture was shot from a different angle so you can see how shimmery the butterfly is with the application of the Close to My Heart Clear Shimmer Brush.  The sentiment is from Heartfelt Thoughts.  


Since I had already created the window panel in Design Space I decided to experiment with some brighter colors.  The three vertical panels were inlaid into the contrasting window frame.  (If you would like to use my Design Space file go here.) The floral paper is from the Adventure Fundamentals paper pack and the blue is Sapphire card stock.  The bow in the first card is from the Ribbon Border Thin Cut Die and the flower and greeting are from the Chelsea Gardens Cardmaking Stamp Set.
The sketch was rotated 90 degrees to create my last card using this sketch.  The Chelsea Gardens flowers were stamped on Raspberry card stock and then brushed with White Wink of Stella.  The sentiment is from the Happy Heart stamp set.  Glossy White Nuvo Crystal Drops were applied to the flower centers.


I would love to know which card you like best--you can leave me a comment down below.

Here is the fabulous Atlantic Hearts Sketch that inspired all 3 of my cards:



The challenge will remain open until Sunday evening, January 21 at 9PM ET.  We would love to see how you are inspired to create with this great sketch!

I'm also entering my cards into the following challenges:
      Through the Craft Room Door--Anything Goes
      Crafting From the Heart--Anything Goes  
    
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

1 comment:

Annemi said...

Such beautiful cards on a great sketch. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...