Sunday, July 23, 2017

Speedy Recovery and Tulips for Paper Play Sketch #47

One of my friends recently had a cardiac arrest and required treatment with a hospital stay.  I made this card for her using a Technique Tuesday Tulip stamp and greeting from Kiss it Better from Close to My Heart.


This photo was taken from a different angle so you can see how shimmery the Nuvo Glitter Markered tulips are:


Here is the Paper Play Sketch #47 that inspired my card layout:



Admittedly I took some "creative license" by placing my 3 enamel dots on the sentiment strip.  The patterned paper background is from Sunny Yellow B & T paper retired from Close to My Heart.  The Tulips were stamped in Memento Black Ink and colored in with Nuvo Glitter Markers.  

I'm also sharing this card with the following challenges:
     Glitter 'N Sparkle--Summer Sunshine 
     My Time to Craft--In the Garden
     Cute Card Thursday--Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.
     

1 comment:

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches.
~Owner/DT Janis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...