Friday, June 9, 2017

No Worries for June Joyful Stars Blog Hop

Welcome back to the June Joyful Stars Blog Hop! We are a group of Close to My Heart consultants who share something each month on the 9th and at 9PM EST. If you are coming from Betty Locco's blog you are on the right track. (The complete lineup is also on Joyce's blog in case you get lost.) Have fun being inspired!



One of my best stamping buddies is retiring from education this month so I just had to stamp her this card using the No Worries Card Making Bundle from Close to My Heart:



Here is a view from a different angle so you can see more of the Clear Shimmer brush application on the umbrella and chair:



     White Daisy CS
     Sea Glass CS
     Sea Glass Ink
     Lagoon CS
     No Worries Cardmaking Bundle
     Lagoon Ink
     Clear Shimmer Brush

Other
     Thin Craft Foam (die cut with chair Thin Cut Die to add                          dimension)     

The inspiration for my card came from Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch #324:


Other card challenges I'm entering this card into:
     CAS on Sunday--Use a Repetition Image
     Happy Little Stampers--Anything Goes With Dies
     Die Cut Divas--Summer Fun
     Mix it Up Challenges--Anything Goes with Stamping

Now it's time to hop on over to Debi Brile's blog. I'm sure you'll be inspired by what she shares.
     

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar. 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love your card! The colors and shimmer really caught my eye!

Betty Locco said...

I really like your retirement card - looks like I "need" that stamp set! Thanks for the inspiration.

Debi said...

Great take on the sketch. Love the background sentiment paper. Perfect beach color.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...