Monday, April 24, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #209 Meets Cut it Up #120 Music Challenge

Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog post!  This week's sketch is pretty unique and an idea didn't come to me until I saw the Music theme at Cut it Up this week.  My images were cut with the help of the Cricut Explore, Design Space and the Cindy Loo and Quarter Note cricut cartridges.


The sentiment "Music is the strongest form of MAGIC" was written with a silver metallic cricut pen. The violin was chosen as my son plays it masterfully.

Products used:
     Silver metallic paper by the Paper Cut
     Brown metallic paper by the Paper Cut
     La Vie En Rose paper--retired Close to My Heart
     Stoneware Texture stamp--retired CTMH
     White Daisy CS--CTMH
     Ruby CS--CTMH
     Whisper Ink--CTMH
     Cindy Loo cricut cartridge--floral frame panel
     Quarter Note cricut cartridge--violin, music notes

Here is the fabulous sketch that inspired my card:


We hope you find the time to create using this special sketch this week.  You can link it up here.

I'm submitting this card to the following challenges:
     Cut it Up #120--Music
     Inspiration Destination--Anything Goes
     Glitter and Sparkle--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar. 

     
     
     

3 comments:

Billie A said...

Sweet card. Great dies. So glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination.
Billie A
Inspiration Destination
Catch the bug
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Stampavie and More

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

I really like it when I can find images from different cartridges or companies to work together nicely on my projects. Makes me feel it was money well spent!

I love your gorgeous card, especially the violin image. Thanks for joining us for our Music challenge at Cut it Up! I'm so glad we inspired you!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Loved how u played with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...