Sunday, January 8, 2017

Something New for Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #292

Did you get a new Cricut cartridge or have a new technique or embellishment you'd like to share?  We hope you'll find time to share it with the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog this week!  

My project was made with my latest cartridge acquisition--"To You From Me" and is an easel stand for a 3 x 3 Post it Note holder.  It was so easy to make!  I made 13 of them for a dinner party I hosted for my golf group.  These were used as table seating cards and my guests got to keep them.


The red cardstock is from Craft Smith (a $5 Hot Buy at Michaels) and the Golf Tee paper manufacturer is a mystery--it was purchased at Tuesday Morning.

I'm also entering this project into the Bitten by the Bug "New Year Something New" challenge.
Now head on over to the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog and check out what the rest of the Design Team has to share.



Challenge #292-Something New
Make a project using a new technique, cartridge, embellishment, etc.

This Weeks Sponsor

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

Any project that doesn't use a Cricut element will be deleted.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

7 comments:

Susan Edwards said...

What perfect place cards and favors all in one, and perfect for your golf group with the golf paper. Thank you for joining us at BBTB2 this week.

Cynthia said...

This is a great idea! I couldn't function in my office without my Post-It notes and I am always losing them! I know the guests loved them!

scrapqueen141 said...

Great project, love the golf theme! May have to lift this for my husband!

Linda Israel said...

Great golf theme for the part. Great job. :)

Caroline said...

What a fun idea! I bet your guests enjoyed taking these holders home! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

moknowsall said...

What a creative little party favor - doing double duty as a placecard too.... so creative and easy to make since you made so many. thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge of the new year --- hope you get in lots of golf in 2017!!

Karla Yungwirth said...

I love this idea! How fun, especially to add as name place cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...