Friday, June 12, 2015

Ice Cream Dream for Color Dare #146

Welcome back to another Color My Heart Color Dare challenge blog post!  These color challenges really help me stretch my creativity.  This week we are challenging you to use the following color palette:  Colonial White, Cocoa, Barn Red, Glacier and Juniper.

My card was inspired by a card I found on Pinterest which you can find here.


Close to My Heart products used:
     Barn Red CS
     Colonial White CS
     Cocoa CS
     Glacier CS
     Juniper CS
     Ice Cream Dream stamp set (June Stamp of the Month)
     Sincere Expressions greeting (retired)
     Sponge Daubers
     Glacier Ink
     Barn Red Ink
     3D Foam Tape

Please stop by here and check out what the rest of the talented Design Team have to inspire your creativity.  We would love to see what you can do with these Close to My Heart colors. (If you don't have these colors yet, you can substitute similar colors so you can still play along.)

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

2 comments:

Donna said...

Great card! Love how you did the triangle border.

G Eileen Studios said...

Tempting card, Marie. I really love those triangles!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...