Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Bouncing Brayer Technique #2 for Friday Mashup #205

Bouncing my brayer was so much fun making  my previous card that I decided to make a second card.  Same multicolored ink pad, but brayered onto glossy paper so the color is more intense.


Close to My Heart products used:
    White Daisy CS
     Glossy CS (retired)
     Pacifica CS
     Black Ink
     Friendly Pets stamp
     Shin Han Touch Markers--Carmine, Warm Grey
     Red Shimmer Trim

Other products
     Kaleidacolor Calypso pad

Which do you like better?  The above card or this one?

Thanks to the Friday Mashup for sharing this fun technique in this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

1 comment:

Heidi Baks said...

I love the different colors, Marie. Very fun! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...