Thursday, January 15, 2015

Musical Note Birthday Card Meets Several Challenges

Here is a quick card I made with several challenge requirements in mind.


Close to my Heart products used:
    White Daisy CS
     Clear Sparkles
     White Shimmer Trim
     

Other products:
    Black CS by Recollections
    Paper Lace 2 Cricut cartridge
    Black Prismatic paper by Colorbok
    Snowflake embellishments--unknown

Challenges:
     Cut it Up--Black and White with a diecut
     My Time to Craft--stripes
     Inkspirational--"Note"
   
I'm planning on having a blog candy giveaway soon so please sign up as a follower so you won't miss out on FREE stuff.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I've never seen google eyes used as music notes before. Clever!

    Thank you for joining us for our black and white challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card! I love your layout, looks great. Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirational. We have just begun with a new challenge, "Ombre". I hope to see you playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...