Friday, April 4, 2014

A Five Color Challenge for Color My Heart Color Dare #88

Welcome back to another Color My Heart Color Dare post where we feature colors from Close to My Heart.  (Of course, substitutions are allowed as long as they are close to the challenge colors).  Our colors this week are:  Sunset, Smoothie, Lagoon, Sweet Leaf and Buttercup.


The inspiration for my card came from Julie Davison whose card I found on Pinterest.  I used a 1.25" square punch to cut out the paper squares and used many pieces from my considerable Close To My Heart "stash".


    White Daisy CS
    Buttercup Fleurs des Jardines B & T paper (retired)
    Roxie paper (retired
    Lagoon CS
    Just Blooms flower (retired)
    Aqua Dots
    Claire paper (retired)
    Chantilly paper (retired)
    Words of Comfort
    Lagoon Ink

Check out what the fabulous Color My Heart Color Dare Design Team B has to inspire you:  Gretchen, MichelleHansi and Sarah.  You have until Thursday, April 10 9PM CT to enter your papercrafted creation here.  We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing what you create with the colors Buttercup, Sunset, Lagoon, Smoothie and Sweet leaf.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

3 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

This is very cute. I love these colors together. Can't wait to see what the rest of the design team came up with.

Michelle said...

Love the clean design of the squares. Beautiful card!

Karen Day said...

I love the simplicity of this, Marie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...