Saturday, November 10, 2012

Mojo Monday #266 and Color My Heart Color Dare #18

Mojo Monday Sketches are always fun to do!  I like the combination of angular lines and round elements that they often present to us.  I'm combining this with the Color My Heart Color Dare #18 and using new exclusive colors available in selected paper packs from Close To My Heart.  The colors are Flirty Raspberry, La Belle Vie Pink and Avonlea Teal.  I jazzed up the papers with dots of Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel--this is one of my favorite embellishments!  I used Salutation Seals for the greeting, Kudos from the Artiste Bundle for the frame behind it and the star from Casual Expressions.  I used retired ink colors of True Teal and Wildflower which were also clear embossed.  The scalloped circle was cut with the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge. (circle 3 at 2.25")  If you just have to have these cool colors you can get them from my CTMH website here.


I'm also entering this card into Sweet Stamping Challenge--Anything Goes and Heart2Heart Challenge to say Thanks.

Thanks for stopping by to look at my artwork.  Have a wonderful week full of fun and creativity!
:) Marie

6 comments:

sarahstone said...

I love the way you tied the patterned papers together with the Glitz glitter gel. I was thinking they needed something to unite them. Great job. Thanks for playing this week at Color My Heart!

Sarah

Natali said...

Beautiful card. Love colour combination and how you play with embossing and shapes.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Anything Goes” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali

Annette Clark said...

absolutely gorgeous Marie, I love it!

Josie (Joanne Barnes) said...

Very pretty...the dots make it!

canadian_liner said...

Glad your link works now--for a while it didn't "go" anywhere! Thanks for joining the "Grateful" team at H2H--great use of the sketch to combine those CTMH papers.

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Beautiful work, love the beading for a quilted look! Thank you for joining us at H2H

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...