Sunday, May 20, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #35

I was inspired to check out the sketch challenge offered by Freshly Made Sketches by a fellow Close To My Heart consultant's Dotty for You card which is posted here. Thank you for the inspiration Allisa Chilton! For my card I used CTMH Lucy paper, Sweet Leaf CS, Topiary Ink CS and Ink. I used an EK Success punch for the butterfly because I like that it has antennae. Silver Glitz Glitter Gel was applied to the butterfly antennae and body. The Thinking of You greeting is from CTMH "Say it In Style" set. The frame around the greeting was made with an old Family Treasures punch that CTMH used to carry. The ribbon is of unknown origin as it has been in my stash quite a long time. I used a Licorice Opaque Adhesive Gem in the center of the ribbon. The card base was embossed with a cuttlebug folder called "Stylized Flower." Here is the sketch that I loosely followed:
Thanks for stopping by to take a look. I hope that I can offer inspiration to you also!

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Such a pretty spring card! Love the pinks with the green!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so pretty! I love the glittery butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...