Monday, September 26, 2011

Made with Cricut Scraps and H2H Challenge

Now that I've been playing with the new CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge I've accumulated quite a bit of scraps from which my shapes have come from. I challenged myself to find ways to use some of these scraps. Here is what I started from:


This first card was made with the Hollyhock paper from which the "ticket" shapes were cut. The greeting is from Harvest Happiness (C1463) set. Outdoor Denim and Indian Corn Blue CS was also accent the card. The dark blue circles were cut with a regular hole punch. As this card has 3 colors and no patterned paper it qualifies for the Sept. 19th H2H challenge.


The next card also qualifies for the H2H Sept. 19 challenge with the following colors: Goldrush, Autumn Terracotta, Barn Red and Colonial White. The frame for the leaf on the top right was sponged with goldrush ink. The leaves and greeting were embossed in Goldrush EP (now retired).


This card was made sponging through the scraps with Autumn Terracotta and Goldrush inks. It was very fast and easy to do.



The final card I have to share with you today uses Hollyhock, Black and White Daisy CS so it would also qualify for the H2H challenge. The inside of the flowers was made with a Ranger product called Liquid Pearls.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...