Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Wedding Card with Fusion Card Challenge Sketch

 Once I decided on which Congratulations stamp to use this card came together very quickly thanks to following the Fusion sketch!

There is a lot of sparkle to this card with Gold Foil Card Stock, Black Ore paper and Gold Embossing powder.  An Embossing Pen was used to frame to oval for the addition of more gold embossing powder. The heart patterned paper is from I Heart Us and the sentiment is from "Happy Couple"--both retired from Close to my Heart.



Here is the wonderful Fusion Challenge graphic that inspired my card creation:


I'm also sharing this card with the following challenges:
     Heart 2 Heart--Midas Touch--use something gold
     Make My Monday--Clean and Simple
     Creative Cottage #138--Clean and Simple
     

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

     


7 comments:

Pamela said...

I really enjoy your clean and simple and elegant wedding card. The gold embossing powder really pop up the sentiment. Thank you for playing with us at MMM

Linda Callahan said...

Your card is so pretty - very elegant! Glad you shared it at Fusion~

Cat Nowak said...

Such a CAS card! Love the gold with the black ore. Thank you for joining us again at Heart 2 Heart!

Maria Valente said...

Great CAS card! Thanks for entering our Make My Monday challenge.

Ilonka said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Claire Grantham said...

So elegant, great use of the sketch, love that heart paper and all the gold. Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT

Brandi said...

What a fun congrats card, the gold really pops! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...