Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Anniversary Card with Atlantic Hearts Sketch #411

 Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog post!  This week we have a centered heart with a stripe behind it to spark your creativity.  We look forward to seeing how you can interpret this fabulous sketch!  I just received some new stamps from Close to my Heart containing the "Heart Full of Love" set which is featured in my card below.



The background papers are from a retired Mix-In paper packet and Oh My Happy paper packet.  The sentiment is from retired "Say it in Style" and the ink and Cardstock colors are Candy Apple.

Here is the wonderful Atlantic Hearts Sketch that inspired my card layout.  Our challenge is open until Sunday evening March 14 and you can link up your creation here.  We look forward to visiting your blogs and leaving you some "comment love".


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     A Place to Start--Pick a Shape
     Incy Wincy Designs--Work/ Play and/or Big Hearts
     Papercraft Challenges--For a Loved One

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.
 

4 comments:

Vesna M. said...

Lovely card, love the colours and the ribbon in the back. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Vesna

Allisa said...

So cute, love your color choices!

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

cass said...

Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...