Thursday, March 4, 2021

Numbered Birthday Card with Paper Players Sketch #530

This was a quick card to make following the Paper Players Sketch #530.


     Sapphire Card Stock
     Blue Belle Card Stock
     Silver Foil Paper
     Stitched Bracket Frame
     Stitched Rectangle Frame
     Sapphire Ink
     Versamark Ink
     Clear Embossing Powder
     Card Captions Sentiment (Retired)
     Friendship Alphabet Number (Retired)

Here is the fabulous Paper Players sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also sharing this card with the following challenges:
    Make My Monday #143--Masculine Birthday
    Crafty Sentiment Designs--Anything Goes
    The Paper Shelter #459--For the Boys
    

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

    




5 comments:

LeAnne said...

My granddaughter just made a card for her friend's 11th birthday as well! This is full of sparkly goodness, she'll love it! Thanks for playing with our Paper Players sketch this week!

Ann Schach said...

What a sweet 11th birthday card, Marie! I love the silver hearts. These are such gorgeous shades of blue. Thank you so much for playing in my sketch challenge this week at The Paper Players!

Debbie Crowley said...

Beautiful blues that are put together so well. Love the sparkle. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

coldwaters2 said...

What a lovely masculine themed card love the different blues and the sketch you have followed thank you for joining our challenge at THE PAPER SHELTER
hugs
lorraine x

Cazro said...

A perfect CAS masculine format. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Caz.DT.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...