Monday, March 15, 2021

St. Patrick's Day Cards with Freshly Made Sketch #476

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!  Here are a couple of cards I made following this week's Freshly Made Sketch #476. The first card used a Cricut cut and the second card used some very old (D.O.T.S./CTMH wooden stamps from the late 1990's).  The paper colors are Clover and Mint and several Spectrum Noir markers (Gold Metallic, Alpine Green, Light Green Blend, Orange Blend, Fair Skin Blend) were used.  





Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch #476 that inspired my ard layout:


I'm also entering these cards into the following challenges:
     Color My Heart Color Dare--Shades of Green Plus 1 other color
     Fun Friday YNS--Lucky Charm
     Colour Crazy Challenge--Anything Goes Coloring

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.






10 comments:

MortiCraft said...

Happy St Patrick’s Day! Very fun cards to celebrate with. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

Linda Callahan said...

These are delightful and perfect for St. Patrick's Day! Glad you shared them at FMS!

Jen Mitchell said...

These are so fun! It's great to show some older stamps some love! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Alyson Mayo said...

Love the pop of orange in the second card - both are very cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

Cat Nowak said...

Love your St. Patrick's Day cards! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Marie, it's nice when you can use something old from your stash... adorable Leprechaun... great layout on both cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Debi said...

This stamp set is a trip down memory lane! Cute CAS

Melanie R said...

Great cards, Marie! I always enjoy seeing a touch of orange on St. Pat's Day cards. (My family is from that "orange part" of Ireland.) Thank you for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare #435.

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely CAS cards!
Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
Susan
Color My Heart Color Dare
Challenges

Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Helen said...

Love your fun St Patrick's Day cards.

Thanks for sharing it with us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...