Tuesday, March 2, 2021

9 Paneled Card with Blossom Paper and Just Add Ink Sketch #543

 The sketch over at Just Add Ink really appealed to me so I decided to use this pretty patterned paper to create a Get Well Card.


Close to my Heart products used:
     Blossom Paper
     Sunset Card Stock
     Sunset Ink
     Winged Masterpiece (small flower and sentiment)

Here is the fabulous Just Add Ink sketch:


I'm also entering this bright and cheery card into the following challenges:
      Try it on Tuesday--Say it with Flowers
      Crafter's Castle--Anything Goes
      Crafty Sentiments Designs--Anything Goes
      The Spot #152--Photo Inspiration:

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.







4 comments:

Jan said...

This is so pretty Marie! I love how you’ve added a pattern within the sketch too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Chantell Randall said...

Very pretty papers and a lovely way to showcase them. Chantell Just Add Ink

My name is Erika. said...

Nice flower card. I like the color block patterns. Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

Squdge said...

Great card from a good sketch.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Keep crafting!
Lj xx
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...