Monday, March 1, 2021

Masculine Sending Love Card with Freshly Made Sketch #474

 A dear uncle is experiencing some unwanted health issues and I thought he could use some encouragement thus the impetus for this card.  Once again I used a Freshly Made Sketch to help me get started on making my card.



Close to my Heart products used--Sapphire Card Stock, Woodgrain Paper, Bluebird Ink and a very old (prior to 1996 by D.O.T.S) wooden stamp set called "Please Write".

Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Dare 2B Artzy--Love
     Creative Craft Challenge--Love, Valentines
     Cardz 4 Guyz--Thinking of You

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.


            




4 comments:

Pamela said...

such a simple and elegant card that you've created here, CAS is always my jam! Thank you for playing with us at C4G

Judy Rozema said...

Love the simplicity and sentiment! Thank you for joining in our sketch challenge this week at FMS!

Dawn Phillips said...

Love the clean and simple stlye. Thanks for joining my challenge at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Julie B said...

Such a simple card but I bet it was appreciated. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...