Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #412 with Eat, Play, Love Paper

 Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog post!  This week we have a horizontally divided sketch with a large central focal element to spark your creativity.  I used my favorite Thank You Thin Cut die with Gold Metallic paper and Candy Apple Card Stock and a couple of Heart dies in Glacier turned sideways to resemble the bow on the sketch.  The Eat, Play, Love paper is from Close to my Heart.


Here is the fabulous Atlantic Hearts Sketch that inspired my card layout.  Our challenge is open until Sunday evening March 21 and you can link up your project here.  We look forward to visiting your blogs and leaving comment love when you play along.


I saved the "negative" pieces of the top gold layer of my card to make another card using Serenity paper.




I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
      Heart 2 Heart--Midas Touch--use Gold
      Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge--Anything Goes                     with patterned paper
      Happy Little Stampers--Anything Goes with Dies

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

      



5 comments:

Allisa said...

Great cards, so love the use of the negative cut out with the Serenity papers!

Brandi said...

The gold looks fabulous with the Eat Play Love, I would not have paired those together, beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Cat Nowak said...

Beautiful cards! I love the way you used both the negative and the positive of the gold. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the gold thanks -- great card. Thanks for joining us at HLS Stencil Challenge

Catie Cuddles said...

That is a fabulous thanks die cut.
Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...