Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Hey Chick Card with Sketch Saturday #747

 When I saw this week's Sketch Saturday sketch I knew I would have to try it.  I already had the 4 chicks panel stamped and colored (April Close to my Heart Stamp of the Month "Just Chicken In") so I went looking for striped paper in my stash.  This is what I came up with:


Here is the fabulous Sketch Saturday sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Addicted to Stamps and More #464--Any Occasion
     Dream Factory #126--Chicken Run

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

     


2 comments:

Rosmarie said...

Beautiful Easter card. Love the chicks :) Thank you so much for playing along with our Dream Factory challenge. Rosi x
Dream Factory
DotMCC

Tristan said...

Adorbale card Marie. A perfect way to use our sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...