Monday, August 30, 2021

Everything is Rosy for Freshly Made Sketch #500

 Congratulations to the Freshly Made Design Team for reaching a milestone number of wonderful sketches!  I pulled out some older SU papers and diecuts  to create this lovely card:


In this second photo you can see how sparkly the Rose Gold paper and frame are along with the Stickles Star Dust flower centers.


The coordinating card stocks are Flamingo and Sapphire from Close to My Heart along with the greeting from For All Occasions which will be available September 1. The Stitched Rectangle Frame Thin Cut Die was used for the outer border of the card.

Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Simon Says Stamp--Anything Goes
     Watercooler Wednesday--All Things Feminine
     Crafters Castle #44--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.




3 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Your rose gold details are really wonderful on this. So glad you joined us for our 500th sketch celebration at FMS!

Amy O said...

I love these pretty colors and the fun stitched frame! Thanks for celebrating this milestone challenge with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

I lve these colors and the metallic look frame! Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at FMS on our 500th sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...