Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #435 with You Are Enough Paper

Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog post!  This week's sketch features lots of layers and centered circle element. I pulled out my recently retired You Are Enough Paper packet and made this card.


The coordinating papers are White Daisy, Glacier and Sapphire.  The sentiment is from Card Captions in Sapphire Ink and the White Daisy circle was embossed with a Flourish embossing folder. 

Here is the fabulous Atlantic Hearts Sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
         Simon Says Wednesday Challenge--Add a Sentiment
         The Male Room #159--Birthday
         Creative Moments #221--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.
         




3 comments:

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at The Male Room blog challange

Allisa said...

Great card, love those papers!

Goga said...

Beautiful birthday card! Thanks for playing at TMR challange. Goga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...