Monday, August 9, 2021

Masculine Birthday Card with Freshly Made Sketch #497

 My Hole in One stamp and thin cut die set has become my "go to" stamp set for making birthday cards for my male friends!  This time I used Freshly Made Sketch #497 to follow for inspiration.


Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch I used to make this CAS card:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     The Male Room--8th Birthday Challenge
     Daisy Chain Challenges--Men or Boys
     Happy Little Stampers with Dies--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.






7 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Terrific masculine design! Love your golfer anchored with the grass strip. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Linda Callahan said...

Such a fun design! Great for a golfer! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a cool masculine card. Any golfer will love this card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

MortiCraft said...

Great take on the sketch. I love the golf related patterned papers you have used too. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

Cardsbymaaike said...

Fun masculine card, perfect for all those dads that play golf. Thank you for playing at the Male Room Challenges

Sari / Granne said...

Great CAS desing and love how the papers are so fit to the image. Thank you so much for joining The Male Room Challenge #153 - Our 8th Birthday ( Please don’t forget to add our challenge graphic to your blog post to be eligible for votes, :) )

Susan Renshaw said...

Excellent male card!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
DT for AG with Dies
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...