Sunday, August 15, 2021

Freshly Made Birthday Card in Purples

 One of my nieces loves the color purple so I created this quick card following Freshly Made Sketch #498.


The background panel is from a Recollections Ombre pack.  The center panel was stamped in Lilac and Pansy with a retired Close to my Heart large stamp.  The sentiments are from Alinacuttle.

Here is the fabulous sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Stamping Sensations--Any Celebration
     Seize the Birthday--Optional Stripes
     Simply Create Too--Monochromatic

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



6 comments:

brenda said...

Sounds like the perfect card for your Niece, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Beautiful colors. Thank you for joining Simply Create Too Blog
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}>

Jen Timko said...

What a perfect card for a purple loving niece! Great use of the sketch. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Kim S said...

I love your mix of purples in the flowers - such a cheerful look for the sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely stamp and great way to use it. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations challenge. Anesha

Jill said...

Lovely card and sketch you followed! Thanks so much for joining us at the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!

Jill
Tiny Treasure Workshop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...