Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Encouragement Card with Try Stampin' on Tuesday #519

I've been digging into my paper stash lately and found some green heart print paper from a Close to my Heart Adventure Fundamental packet from 2017.  The colors are Emerald and Sapphire.  The sentiment is from a retired stamp set called "Stronger Together" (2-3 years ago). 


Here is the fabulous Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Crafty Sentiments Designs--Anything Goes
     Paperminutes #704--Hearts or Lights
     Retro Rubber #164--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

     



6 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Marie, I LOVE your sentiment! I so wish it wasn't retired! Your colors are great as well! Thank you so much for sharing your card and crafty talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Heather said...

So very cute! Love that sentiment, and fun colors - especially those bold sequins! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

LeAnne said...

Love this...a great pick-me-up for someone going through a tough time! Pretty colors too! And so happy you shared it with us at Retro Rubber this week!

Heike said...

THank you for the hearts!
Heike

Melanie R said...

Beautiful colors, Marie, and perfect rendition of our sketch! Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge #519.

libbystamps said...

What a great card! Love your choice of colors. Thank you for joining try Stampin' on Tuesday for Challenge 519!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...