Friday, September 3, 2021

CTMH New Products with Tuesday Morning Sketch #621

 Close to my Heart has 2 new catalogs out as of September 1 and this is my first card made with new products.  (As a CTMH Maker I was able to order products early).  The floral background paper is "As You Grow" and the sentiment is from "For Every Occasion"--both items from the new yearly Core Catalog. The ink is New England Ivy and Versamark so it could be clear embossed.  A Clear Shimmer Brush enhanced the Sangria heart die cut and the Mulberry flowers on the paper. Gold Glitter paper was also used.


Here is the fabulous Tuesday Morning Sketch #621 that inspired my card layout:

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:

     Creative Fingers #214--Anything Goes

     Aud Sentiments #282--Thinking of You, Get Well, Sympathy

     Crafter's Cafe Challenge #273--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.




4 comments:

Patti said...

This is great Marie, I loved how you highlighted the Mulberry flowers!! Such a pretty card! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Debbie said...

So pretty!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Very pretty card. I love all the glitz and shine. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Helen said...

Beautiful - love the touch of sparkle.

Thanks for joining us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog.

Helen x
(DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...