Monday, September 20, 2021

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #439 with Serenity Papers

Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog post!  This week our sketch offers diagonal elements with a center focus panel and embellishments.  One of my favorite Close to my Heart papers this year is Serenity so that became my background.


Close to my Heart products used:

     Serenity Paper

     Scalloped Circle Thin Cut Die

     Hillside Cottage Cardmaking stamp (fox)

     Sapphire Ink

     Toffee Card Stock

     Sapphire Card Stock

     Polysparkle Tinsel Embossing Powder

     Versamark Ink

The Get Well die cut is from Creative Expressions.  Here is another photo that shows off the sparkly greeting.  (I inked Sapphire Card Stock with Versamark ink and then used Polysparkle Tinsel Embossing Powder).  I used a 1/8" hole punch to create the sparkly embellishments.



Here is our fabulous sketch to inspire your creativity this week.  Our challenge is open until Sunday evening, September 26 and you can link up your creation here.  We look forward to visiting your blogs and leaving some bloggy comment love.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:

     My Time to Craft #466--Embossing

     Crafty Catz #564--Anything Goes with option of 2 or more                        papers

     Crafty Hazelnuts September Patterned Paper Challenge--                          Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.


3 comments:

Billie A said...

Wonderful card. Great design. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz.

Cazro said...

A very pretty card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at My Time To Craft. Caz. DT.

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...