Sunday, July 11, 2021

Pixie Sparkled Panel for Freshly Made Sketch #493

Several weeks ago I was playing with Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Sparkles and created several backgrounds with different colors.  One of those panels is the central element of my card today adorned by Crafter's Companions butterflies (Spread Your Wings) stamped on Recollections Color Splash paper. This card is so sparkly in person!  The strips surrounding the panel are Lagoon Card Stock and the Get Well Soon greeting is from Alinacuttle (Create a Lovely Life).

Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch #493 that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Make My Monday #152--Anything Goes
     Watercooler Wednesday--Feminine
     Cardz4Gals #150--Get Inky-- (butterflies, sentiment)

You can see other pretty Pixie Sparkles cards here, hereherehere and here.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.





6 comments:

Billie A said...

Awesome card. I love this design and CAS type look. So glad you shared over at Make My Monday, Cardz 4 Galz.

Cazro said...

I love playing with powders and putting aside swatches of my experiments. You too, have been doing this, I really like the colours, the mix and your finished card. Very nice. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz in our 'Get Inky' challenge. Caz. x DT.

Lynda said...

Gorgeous background - I must play with my powders more. Thank you for getting inky with us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Debbie Mageed said...

Love this beautiful CAS card! The background and butterflies are gorgeous. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Maria Valente said...

This is a beautiful card you have done! So glad you've shared it at Make My Monday.

Dawn Phillips said...

This is so beautiful. That background is stunning. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...