Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Just Us Girls #592 Recycle Meets Retro Rubber Challenge #162

 I recently received a card with an awesome envelope liner that I saved to create a card with.  Just Us Girls #592 theme is "Recycle" and I paired it with the fabulous sketch from Retro Rubber #162.


Close to my Heart products used:

     Eat, Love, Play paper, Nectarine Card Stock, Lemonade Card StockWishing You Everything Balloon stamp and Thin Cut Die, Framed sentiment (August 2015)  The single embellishment was cut from the envelope liner with a 1/4" punch.

Here is the envelope liner that became the focal point of my card:


Here is the fabulous Retro Rubber Sketch that inspired my card design and the graphic from Retro Rubber:




I'm also sharing this card with the following challenges:
     Catch the Bug--Anything Goes
     Seize the Birthday #218--Framed
     Daisy Chain Challenges #54--Anything Goes with Dies/Stencils

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.






6 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

Very bright and cheerful! It's always nice to be able to recycle something into a card. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber Challenge.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Such a fun envelope liner that you recycled on this awesome card! Love the yellow plaid background, too. Thanks for recycling and playing along with us at JUGS!

Chris said...

Fabulous card, great recycling and use of your chosen sketch.
Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug.
Chris
x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun recycling. I do love lined envie for this type of challenge :) Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Lindsey said...

I can see why you saved that envelope! It's perfect here to draw your eye to the focal image. Beautiful! Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

JoAnn said...

Cute card with the framed balloons. Great recycling also. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...