Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Anniversary Card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #429

 Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog post!  This week our sketch has a vertical strip and 4 elements to stimulate your creativity.  My card features Blue Belle Card Stock, Sapphire Glitter Paper, and Layered Butterfly Thin Cut Die and a Swirls Embossing Folder from Gemini.



Here's the fabulous Atlantic Hearts sketch that I followed:


Our challenge ends Sunday night, July 18.  You can link up your creation here.  We look forward to visiting your blogs and leaving some bloggy comment love.

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Dream Valley Challenges #251--All Occasions
     Crafty Sentiments Design--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.




1 comment:

Allisa said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love the embossed background!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...