Friday, July 2, 2021

Masculine Birthday Cards with Stella Says Sketch #913

I needed to make a couple of birthday cards for male golfers in my life and I used Stella Says Sketch #913 to get started.  There were scraps of grass paper and golf ball papers in my stash that were put to work along with a new Close to my Heart stamp and thin cut die set called "My Hole in One."  The sparkly textured paper is from Bazill and has been in my paper stash quite a long time.



Here is the fabulous Stella Says Sketch #913 that inspired my card layout:

This next card became a little different so I could tuck in the flag with the milestone birthday number on it.  


I'm also entering these cards into the following challenges:
     Alphabet Challenge--Green or Gold
     Simon Says Wednesday--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

     




3 comments:

Deborah Wheeler said...

Great cards for golfers - those extra strips of paper really lift the design! Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Deborah (DT)

Nandini said...

Beautiful card. I love the golf balls. Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope to see you again soon! Nandini, DT

Lynda said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...