Wednesday, June 30, 2021

You Are Enough Sympathy Card with Stella Say Sketch #913

There is some very dramatic paper in the You Are Enough paper collection and I used it as a background for this Sympathy Card:


The other products used are Close to My Heart retired stamps Words of Comfort and Strength and Hope, Sangria Ink and Sangria Card Stock, Tri-Blend Markers and Clear Shimmer Brush on flowers.

I followed this fabulous Stella Says Sketch sketch:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Stampin' Pals--Sympathy
     Simon Says Wednesday--Anything Goes
     

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.




3 comments:

Kylie | StampingPals said...

Such a lovely card, Marie! Thanks for playing along with the StampingPals!

Marie Bingaman said...

So pretty! That paper really is eye-catching! Thanks for joining us for our Stella Says Sketch #913, and good luck! :)

~Marie B -DT

Margreet said...

Beautiful take on the sketch.
Thanks for joining us at Stella Says Sketch.
xxx Margreet DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...