Thursday, June 24, 2021

Freshly Made Sketch #491 With You Are Enough Butterfly and Paper

You Are Enough is a special promotion from Close to My Heart that is retiring on June 30.  I've had many of these elements for months but am just now getting around to playing with them.  Freshly Made Sketch #491 was the inspiration for my card design. 


The butterfly background was die cut from a select part (bottom right hand corner) of this paper pattern to use the rose gold foil part. The tiny sparkles were also cut from the rose gold part.  The Hello diecut was cut with a Honey Bee Set called "Bitty Buzzwords".



Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
      Paper Shelter--Things with Wings
      Crafters Cafe--Insects/Butterflies
      Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge #547--Anything                   Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.
       


6 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A delightful card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge, Elaine

Amy O said...

I love this big, bold, gorgeous butterfly! And the mix of blues in the four panels is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kim S said...

I love the way you cut that butterfly out of the patterned paper! It is so dramatic on the blue background panels! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Julie Reed said...

Lovely card, I like the way you have made the butterfly, thats for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
Julie DT

Jen Timko said...

Oh how pretty this is. Your choice on the butterfly is wonderful. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Sammy said...

that's lovely! Thank you for joining in with us at The Paper Shelter this week. Sammy-x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...