Thursday, June 10, 2021

Triple Pop Up Card Reprise

Here is a repost of a Fancy Folded Card that is one of my favorites.  I'm entering it into Creative Creases #8.



I saw an interesting card on Pinterest and decided to make it using Timber paperSapphire Card StockNew England Ivy Card StockBirthday Greetings and New England Ivy Ink.


I followed a tutorial that can be found here.




Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

1 comment:

Debbie Mageed said...

Wow, I love how you created this wonderful fun fold card! I'm so happy that you gave it a go! Thank you for playing with Creative Creases Challenge and hope you will join in again soon.
Debbie
www.secretstamper.com
Join the Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...