Thursday, May 27, 2021

Hexagon Card with Color My Heart Color Dare #444 Tic Tac Toe Board

 The sketch over at Make the Cards #16 was the inspiration for my card layout although I was not able to write this blog post on time to enter the challenge.  My color selection was inspired by Color My Heart Color Dare #444 Tic Tac Toe Board (Diagonal Row: Peach, Rose Gold and Sapphire with Ballerina and Blue Belle as well).


Here is another view that shows up the Rose Gold paper (Everything is Rosy, retired SU):


     Peach Card Stock
     Sapphire Card Stock
     Stitched Rectangle Frame Thin Cut Die 
     You Are Enough paper
     Card Captions sentiment (January 2019 Stamp of the Month)
     Sapphire Ink
     
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:



     Simon Says Wednesday--Anything Goes 
     Retro Rubber #159--Anything Goes
     Creative Moments #215--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.






7 comments:

Michelle said...

Marie this is a great card! I love the hexagons and how you used our colors. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Michelle said...

Very nice card, Marie. I love the hexagons and how you used our colors. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

MortiCraft said...

Fab card. Lovely choice of colours and great amount of that gorgeous rose gold. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the picture that shows up the rose gold!
Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
Susan
Color My Heart Color Dare
Challenges

Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Vandra said...

Love the hexagons. Great photographs of the rose gold, its tricky to get a good photo with the reflections. Thanks for sharing with Colour Dare Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

It's really tricky to photograph anything shiny and gold is one of the hardest ones.
Your hexagons shine beautifully on your card!!
Thank you for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER.
Stay healthy and safe.
Maria/DT

Shawna said...

Wow that rose gold just stole the show!! I love it! Your hexagons are laid out so nicely and the cross pollination of colors is striking. Love it!! Thank you so much for joining us at CMHCD!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...