Monday, May 3, 2021

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #419 with Color Dare #442 Love of Colors Palette

Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog post!  This week our sketch offers several banners along with a horizontal strip and focal element.  I chose my colors from the Color My Heart Color Dare Love of Color palette which features colors from the new Hillside Cottage Paper Packet.



     Blue Belle Card Stock
     Paprika Card Stock,
     Sundance Card Stock
     Hillside Cottage Paper
     Serenity Paper (horizontal strip)
     Sending You Hugs Cardmaking stamps
     Sapphire Ink
     Oval Thin Cut Dies

Here is the fabulous Atlantic Hearts Sketch that inspired my card layout.  Our challenge is open until Sunday, May 9 and you can link up your project here.  We look forward to visiting your blogs and leaving you comment love.


Here is the Love of Color graphic that inspired my color selection:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Crafters Cafe Challenge #265--Anything Goes
     Crafters Castle #41--Anything Goes
     Always Fun Challenge #212--Combine Something Old with                      Something New (old--oval thin cut dies, Blue Belle paper,                  Sapphire ink, new--stamp set, Hillside Cottage patterned                    paper)
     Simon Says Wednesday--Anything Goes
     Love to Scrap #145--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



7 comments:

MortiCraft said...

Your choice of colours has made a lovely card. I like the banners and incorporation of patterned papers. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great selection of colors and interpretation of the sketch... very pretty. Thanks Marie for sharing your card with us at Color Dare.

Allisa said...

Sweet CAS design, love your color choices!

Michelle said...

Marie your card is so nicely done. I love the banners and how you used our colors. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Shawna said...

Colors are gorgeous and your sketch is spot on. Well done. Thank you for joining us at CMHCD.

Vandra said...

Such a great use of the colours and I love how you used the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Colour Dare, I hope you can join us again soon.

Squdge said...

What a great take on the sketch.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Keep crafting!
Lj xx
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...