Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Make My Monday Sympathy Card with Sunburst Background Thin Cut Die

 Here is a really quick card I made using a new Close to My Heart Thin Cut Die (Sunburst Background) and pretty patterned paper (Brushed). I'm submitting it to Make My Monday #148 Sympathy Theme.


The Sympathy greeting is from Sunflower Sympathy and the oval cut was Sweet Leaf Card Stock.  This is what the card looked like without the oval sentiment.


Close to My Heart offers a coordinating stamp set called Spot On Sentiments that fit perfectly over the starburst circle.

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:                             A Bit More Time to Craft--Always Anything Goes                               Love to Craft Challenge--Anything Goes                                             Addicted to Stamps and More--Die Cuts and/or Stencils                     Crafters Castle--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.





4 comments:

Billie A said...

Very pretty sympathy card. I love the way you created your card. Thanks for sharing over at Make My Monday.

Maria Valente said...

Beautiful sympathy card! Love the design! Thank you for playing along at our challenge Make My Monday.
Hugs

Wei said...

Love how you used the sunburst die to create this beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Love to Craft Challenge.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...