Sunday, July 11, 2021

Blue Foil Layered Butterfly with Paper Craft Crew Sketch #434

Several weeks ago I was cutting a lot of Layered Butterflies and this one was waiting for a great sketch to feature it.  The blue foil paper is from Jot--a brand found in the Dollar Tree.


The background paper is from Recollections.  The 3 accents were cut with a 1/4" hole punch from Sapphire Glitter paper.  The greeting is from Get Well Soon--retired Close to my Heart.

Here is the fabulous Paper Craft Crew Sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Creative Fingers--Anything Goes
     Creative Knockout--Add a Sentiment
     Make My Monday #152--Anything Airborne

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



3 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous shimmering butterfly,love the colour you chose,thank you for joining in at MMM

Debbie Mageed said...

Wow! This is such a wonderful card! Love the butterfly. It will definitely cheer anyone up. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Dawn Phillips said...

That is such a pretty butterfly. Your card is lovely. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...