Saturday, January 9, 2021

Winter Penguins for January Joyful Stars Blog Hop

  Welcome back to another Joyful Stars Blog Hop! We are a group of Close to My Heart consultants who share something each month on the 9th and at 9PM EST. If you are coming from Joyce Gough's blog you are on the right track. (The complete lineup is on Joyce's blog in case you get lost.) Have fun being inspired! 





My card was inspired by the Tuesday Morning Sketch using Color My Heart Color Dare color palette.

     Winter Penguins (new in Jan-Feb. catalog)
     Mix-in Paper (new in Jan-Feb. catalog)
     Blossom Paper (new in Jan-Feb. catalog)
     Peacock Ink
     Flamingo Shimmer Brush
     3D Foam Tape

Here is the Tuesday Morning Sketch that I followed to make the above card:



Here is the Color Dare #426 Love of Color palette that influenced my color choices:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
      Simon Says Wednesday--Something New
      The Male Room--Animals
      Addicted to Stamps and More--Make Your Mark

Now it's time to head over to Joyce Houck's blog --I'm sure you'll be inspired by what she has to share.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.






17 comments:

Joyce Houck Joyful Creations said...

Too cute, my favorite stamp set in this catalog. Thanks for sharing.

Patti said...

This is great Marie - I love how you used those cute penguins in place of the flowers! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Margreet said...

Great take on the sketch with those happy penguins. Love it.
Thanks for playing with Tuesday Morning Sketches.
xxx Margreet DT

Joyce Gough said...

Those penguins are too cute! I love them with the design of your card! I need to play with this set, too!

Debbie said...

So cute!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

I love these colors and these penguins are so adorable. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

MortiCraft said...

These penguins are so fun! Lovely colour selection. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a delightful and fun card, love the combination of colours and the fab sentiment. A Super card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Animal challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT

We would love it if you could display our challenge badge on your post too, thanks.

Michelle said...

What a cute and fun card! I love how you used our colors to create such an adorable card. Great use of the sketch, too. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

That sketch is so pretty and you did a great job on your interpretation of it making it an adorable and fun card. I always loved this paperpack but haven't ordered it yet. Marie, thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Susan Renshaw said...

Always love a penguin!
Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
Susan
Color My Heart Color Dare
Challenges

Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Paper Crafting With Rebecca said...

Super cute and cheerful card. Lovely job.TFS

Shawna said...

I love penguin cards and this is no exception! The colors are spot on and they look so cheerful together. Thank you for joining us at CMHCD.

Debi said...

Yay penguins! Cute card. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

laurie said...

Love your cute penguins!!Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Susan Renshaw said...

Me again... love those penguins!

Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

MA-MI said...

You did a great interpretation of the Animal challenge! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.

Maja, DT

We would love it if you could display our challenge badge on your post too, thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...