Monday, January 4, 2021

New ThanksThin Cut Dies with Freshly Made Sketch #466

Freshly Made Sketch #466 was used to create this sparkly card using a recent gift to myself of Close to my Heart's Thanks Thin Cut Dies.  The patterned paper is from Mix-in Paper. The background die cut is from Recollections Antique Gold Shimmer paper.  The top layer of die cut and side panels came from scraps from a gold holographic poster sheet that I had saved from years ago when I was creating gift boxes.



Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layout:

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
      Make My Monday #139--Something New in Your Stash
      The Paper Players--Something New
      Cardz 4 Guys--Black/Gold or Black/Silver

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



7 comments:

Karren said...

Beautiful card showcasing that gorgeous big "thanks"! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

dj said...

I love all the shimmer this card has!! You nailed our "black and gold" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Pamela said...

Wow, I really enjoyed this card and I like this new to you dies that you used. Thank you for joining us at MMM And happy 2021

LeAnne said...

This is maaahhvelous! What a sparkly, fun creation! I love your big diecut! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Paper Players and my "new" challenge!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love the holographic sparkle - it makes your diecut really stand out against the black panel. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

Julie B said...

Love the sparkly holographic gold you've used here, looks fab.
Thanks for linking up at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Claire Broadwater said...

I love all the sparkle and shine!!!!!! Such a fabulous die!!! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...