Monday, January 25, 2021

Color Throwdown #626 Meets The Paper Players Sketch #525

 My stepdaughter's favorite color is purple and she has a birthday coming up so the Color Throwdown challenge was a perfect start to a special card.  I paired my card design with The Paper Players Sketch.



Close to my Heart products used (many products have been retired):

     Black Ore Paper, Hydrangea Cardstock, Lilac Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock, Hydrangea ink, Dandelion Wishes, Birthday Greetings, Stitched Circle Thin Cut Die, Stitched Rectangle Frame Thin Cut Die, Icicles Stickles Glitter Glue


Here is the Color Throwdown challenge graphic that inspired my color choices:


My card layout was inspired by this Paper Players Sketch:


I'm also sharing this card with the following challenges:
     Crazy 4 Challenges #568--Use Green and/or Purple
     Cute Card Thursdays--Birthdays

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.





3 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

I have a purple loving family member too! It's always fun to come up with a purple heavy design! Yours looks great and the fun sparkle accents are perfect for a birthday! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

Ann Schach said...

I LOVE this color combination...it's perfect for purple lovers! I really like the bits of sparkle. What a wonderful way to accent this image! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love purple too - and your sparkly dandelion is the perfect way to celebrate a birthday. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...