Saturday, January 23, 2021

Just a Note Card with Try Stampin' on Tuesday Sketch #490

Quite a while ago I created this lovely background with Local King Rubber's Ocean Waves background stamp and have finally put it to use in a card.  It was stamped in Sapphire Ink and Versamark Ink and Clear Embossed. It was sponged with Lagoon and Sky Inks.  I combined it with a very old wooden stamp set from Close to my Heart called Musical Medley, Sky cardstock and Sapphire cardstock. A White and Gold Ribbon separates the two panels as in the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch.



Here is the fabulous Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into Double Trouble #75 KAZOO-a-long (to add a musical element) which is partnering with TSOT this week.



This card also qualifies for Simon Says Wednesday challenge to "Make Your Own Background".  I'm also entering Aud Sentiments--Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.
 


8 comments:

Bonnie said...

So much movement you achieved in your bg. The white and gold are the best at grouping the different pieces.

Donna Scholz said...

What a BEAUTIFUL background, Marie! We at Double Trouble and TSOT are so lucky that you chose to share the crd you made with it with us!!! -Donna

Heather said...

Wow, gorgeous background paper - perfect take on our sketch! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Alyson Mayo said...

That background is fabulous! It reminds me that I have several done and waiting to be used... Love the addition of the music elements. Thanks for sharing with both Double Trouble and TSOT :)

Melanie Hungerford said...

Beautiful background, I love the technique you used with the clear embossing, adds shine and dimension too! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Marie love your background technique you used, very pretty, and like your take on the music note. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and TSOT.

Billie A said...

Awesome background and fun sentiment. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

foleysfriend said...

Your top panel is lovely. I'm completely mesmerized by it. I love that the sentiment uses musical notes with it's message. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

sue n.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...